Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ryan Gosling could knit you a scarf


From Yahoo! News:
Ryan Gosling may be a major film star, but his perfect day involves something entirely unglamorous -- yarn and knitting needles.

"I did this scene in 'Lars and the Real Girl' where I was in a room full of old ladies who were knitting, and it was an all-day scene, so they showed me how. It was one of the most relaxing days of my life," Ryan told GQ Australia's February/March 2013 issue.

In fact, it wasn't just relaxing. The box office hunk said it was perfect! "If I had to design my perfect day, that would be it," he said. "And you get something out of it at the end. You get a nice present. For someone who wants an oddly shaped, off-putting scarf."
I'll take that, Ryan :)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment