Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cute fan encounter "Order the Hummus Masabacha with pita on the side"

We loved this story about what a great guy Ryan Gosling is ...  we've included an excerpt from this fan encounter but please go to the source to read the whole article.


Would you recognize Ryan if he was sitting next to you at a Hummus Restaurant?  
"I was enjoying the quiet, sunny day by myself in the East Village of New York,  looking for a late lunch post-yoga… I came past a nice, average looking Hummus restaurant.

I smiled & politely asked the only people (two guys) still dining out front if the food was any good. The guy in the cap & sunnies said “it’s the best”, so I sat down on the table next to him (the only other table there)… and then the same guy proactively proceeded to advise me on the best dishes to try, from his experience. Nice guy.

As he was sitting next to me, talking & pointing at my menu it slowly but surely dawned on me that this was RYAN GOSLING advising me on my lunch order.

For Real. OMGosling.

The ‘dawning’ happened in slow motion as he spoke to me… In a way that, at this point, made it impossible for me to reach for my camera. I was too far in as a ‘normal’ behaving person to turn all psycho-crazy-screaming-fan on him now."  
Click on the link to read the lady's whole story but for the record Ryan recommended the Hummus Masabacha with pita on the side!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment